90 Days Return/Exchange Policy
Below are the detailed instructions on how to process a return or exchange. The policy begins from the date of purchase. Please see whether either of these pertain to you, and if the item(s) are covered by our 90 Return Policy.
The following reasons are covered by our 90 day FULL COVERAGE Return/Exchange Policy.(Soufeel is responsible for return postage fees, and replacement fees)
- We sent the wrong order or item(s), you received any broken items, or the quality of the products you received is poor/defective.
- You received the incorrect photo charm. If the picture’s appearance is different from the photo provided to Soufeel.
- Paint is chipping, Crystals fall off, etc. (We will only exchange the item(s) for the same product, or for item(s) or equal or lesser value.)
The following reasons are covered by our 90 day LIMITED COVERAGE Return/Exchange Policy.(Customer is responsible for return postage fees, and replacement postage fees. Soufeel does not refund any shipping fees.)
- You chose the wrong size bracelet(s) or ring(s).
- Personal Reasons due to changed mind, personal taste, etc.
- Personalized items are one-of-a-kind, it cannot be returned unless it is defective or damaged.
The following reasons are NOT covered by our 90 day return policy, and we are not liable for these issues.
- Products are exposed to corrosive substances, or chemicals. Exposure to harsh chemicals can alter that appearance of your Soufeel product. These chemicals include, but are not limited to, Liquid Silver Polish, Pools, Hot Tubs, and Spas. Oxidized silver are easily damaged.
- Products are damaged by misuse, mishandling, or poor maintenance.
- Silver pieces are given detail by oxidation, overtime, they may appear black. To remove this, please clean with the silver polishing cloth to return its original look.
- 365-Day Warranty ONLY covers the watch movement. While the other parts of the watch are covered by our 90 days return policy.
- All the warranty does not apply to damage caused, in our sole opinion, by tampering with or opening the watch or by other than normal use or defects or damage resulting from repairs performed other than by an authorized service facility.
- All warranty does not apply to damage caused, in our sole opinion, by customers misuse, including, but not limited to, wearing the watch while showering, bathing, swimming, snorkelling, water related work and fishing. Please refer to the Special Care on Watch to avoid misuse.
Return Service Procedure:
- Please submit a support ticket, and attach clear photos of the items that represent a quality issue.
- Please follow the instructions that are provided by our customer service team.
- Returns will be processed within 3 business days of receipt of your item(s). You will receive an email notification once your return is processed. Please note that payment processing is beyond our control and it may take up to 7-10 additional business days for the funds to be credited to your account used during checkout.
- Return address (only for receiving return items):
John Liu (SouFeel 68）
1100 Cranbury South River Rd, Monroe Township,
Please follow the instructions below.
- Items that are being returned should be new, and unworn. They should be kept in its original condition in which you received them in.
- Please contact one of our customer service representatives to request return authorization, and the return instructions.
- Once your order has been submitted we will immediately begin production on the personalized items. If you would like to cancel your purchase, your order is subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Soufeel.com reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please Contact our Customer Service Representatives.